https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/sweden-1.jpg 2362 2362 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-07-03 12:45:402019-05-09 15:45:24Swedes get virtuous
Sweden as a nation is on a health kick, drinking less and exercising more. Alcohol volumes are declining, including wine, but Swedes are now thinking more about their tipple – and willing to spend more. In the idealised outsiders’…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics