https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Japan.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-25 09:52:002019-05-13 12:09:20Young and adventurous wine drinkers take hold in Japan
According to our Japan Landscapes 2019 report, Japanese regular wine drinkers are displaying behaviours that present hopeful prospects to the category, though success will be more about value, less about volume The Japanese wine market…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond