https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Japan.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-25 09:52:002019-05-13 12:09:20Young and adventurous wine drinkers take hold in Japan
According to our Japan Landscapes 2019 report, Japanese regular wine drinkers are displaying behaviours that present hopeful prospects to the category, though success will be more about value, less about volume The Japanese wine market…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market