https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/France-Labels-infographic.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-05-26 08:50:062021-05-26 08:50:09Reducing number of regular wine drinkers in the UK
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/uk-size-of-prize-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-01-13 08:54:332021-02-10 09:58:21UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals
UK Portraits 2021 is due to be published in July 2021. For more information or to pre-order the report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond