https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/uk-size-of-prize-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-01-13 08:54:332021-02-10 09:58:21UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals
UK Portraits 2021 is due to be published in July 2021. For more information or to pre-order the report, please contact email@example.com.
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity
- Stating that a wine is made with organic grapes drives purchase more than wine showing the USDA organic logo
- Organic wine remains #1 sustainable wine type, but desire to buy is waning
- Accelerated substantial shift towards online wine buying during 2020, including in lower online-usage markets such as Canada and Germany