https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/France-Labels-infographic.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-05-26 08:50:062021-05-26 08:50:09Reducing number of regular wine drinkers in the UK
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/uk-size-of-prize-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-01-13 08:54:332021-02-10 09:58:21UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals
UK Portraits 2021 is due to be published in July 2021. For more information or to pre-order the report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans