https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Choice-cue-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-04 10:23:002020-11-04 13:08:18UK wine drinkers become less influenced by wine descriptors
Changing priorities have led to UK wine drinkers being less influenced by taste and style descriptions both in store and on labels or by matching wine with their food choices Amid the radical and enforced changes in lifestyle brought on by…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity