https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/argentina-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-04-14 09:05:302021-04-21 10:27:05Three reasons to be positive about the Argentinean wine market
The latest edition of Argentina Wine Landscapes 2021, our first update on the market since 2017, shows that Covid has taken a toll on the wine sector, but there is growing opportunity for the off-trade, ecommerce and wider sector innovation Globally,…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans