https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/online-shopping.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-07 09:13:182020-10-07 11:07:06Strong momentum for online wine buying post-pandemic in US, China and UK
Future intentions data suggests that online wine buying will continue to grow in importance in the key consumption markets of China, US and UK where the momentum shift to online wine buying is the strongest Following the initial boost in purchasing…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/packaging-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-29 18:03:342020-10-07 11:06:31Do we have packaging mobility in wine yet?
A notable consequence of the pandemic is the extent to which people in general are re-evaluating their previous existences and reimagining their future behaviour – will it result in a reshaping of the wine packaging landscape? For many years…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics