https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/online-shopping.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-07 09:13:182020-10-07 11:07:06Strong momentum for online wine buying post-pandemic in US, China and UK
Future intentions data suggests that online wine buying will continue to grow in importance in the key consumption markets of China, US and UK where the momentum shift to online wine buying is the strongest Following the initial boost in purchasing…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/packaging-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-29 18:03:342020-10-07 11:06:31Do we have packaging mobility in wine yet?
A notable consequence of the pandemic is the extent to which people in general are re-evaluating their previous existences and reimagining their future behaviour – will it result in a reshaping of the wine packaging landscape? For many years…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market