https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Canada-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-09-18 13:04:452019-05-09 15:52:56Wine or weed?
Canadian regular wine drinkers are engaging more with the category, and say they don’t care about soon-to-be-legal cannabis. However evidence from elsewhere suggests that alcohol and cannabis are substitute goods. Wine in Canada has become…
- Broader demand for ‘local’ during the pandemic continues to impact imported wine
- Does sustainability still matter for wine?
- Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
- Strong Millennial wine opportunity in Mexico
- Key motivations for purchasing lower-alcohol wine are the perceived health, control and taste benefits