https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Canada-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-09-18 13:04:452019-05-09 15:52:56Wine or weed?
Canadian regular wine drinkers are engaging more with the category, and say they don’t care about soon-to-be-legal cannabis. However evidence from elsewhere suggests that alcohol and cannabis are substitute goods. Wine in Canada has become…
- Which key macro factors are driving the global wine Industry in 2021?
- South Korea closes in on the US as most attractive global wine market
- Does social media impact wine choice?
- Recruitment shortfall among wine drinkers in the US and China [infographic]
- Wine category becomes more egalitarian as consumer wine knowledge declines