https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Belgium-wine-.jpg 567 567 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-06-19 15:13:182019-05-09 15:44:04Belgian wine drinkers are consuming less but engaging more
Wine volumes are falling thanks in part to recent increases in excise duty and health campaigns, but there are still opportunities for wine in Belgium, particularly when it involves food Belgium is probably more associated with ales and…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond