https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Belgium-wine-.jpg 567 567 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-06-19 15:13:182019-05-09 15:44:04Belgian wine drinkers are consuming less but engaging more
Wine volumes are falling thanks in part to recent increases in excise duty and health campaigns, but there are still opportunities for wine in Belgium, particularly when it involves food Belgium is probably more associated with ales and…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans