https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Wine-data-article.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2020-02-10 14:11:082020-02-25 09:15:00Wellness, moderation and wine in the US
Wine Intelligence CEO Lulie Halstead spoke at the Wine Market Council event Wine Data 2020 on the subject of wellness and moderation and how these are impacting the future of wine
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market