https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Aus-article-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-10-22 09:45:542019-10-23 15:11:02Australia, cannabis and the wine industry
The Australian Capital Territory has passed a bill legalising the personal use and possession of cannabis. With growing trends in alternative wines and wine substitutes, what could this mean for the Australian wine industry?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Canada-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-09-18 13:04:452019-05-09 15:52:56Wine or weed?
Canadian regular wine drinkers are engaging more with the category, and say they don’t care about soon-to-be-legal cannabis. However evidence from elsewhere suggests that alcohol and cannabis are substitute goods. Wine in Canada has become…
- GROWING WINE INVOLVEMENT AND CONNECTION WITH WINE AMONGST RUSSIAN WINE DRINKERS
- TYPICAL SPEND ON WINE ONLINE (PER BOTTLE) IS HIGHER THAN SPEND IN STORE IN THE UK
- Economic worries and Covid temper Russia’s wine renaissance
- EXCLUSIVE AND TAILORED OFFERS ARE KEY DRIVERS OF ONLINE WINE PURCHASING FOR MILLENNIAL DRINKERS
- FAIRTRADE IS A STRONG PURCHASE DRIVER OF WINE IN THE UK