https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Canada-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-09-18 13:04:452019-05-09 15:52:56Wine or weed?
Canadian regular wine drinkers are engaging more with the category, and say they don’t care about soon-to-be-legal cannabis. However evidence from elsewhere suggests that alcohol and cannabis are substitute goods. Wine in Canada has become…
- Swedish wine drinkers associate organic wine with being better for one’s health, and sustainable wine with being more prestigious and expensive
- Gen Z wine drinkers in the US buck the trend of increased wine consumption frequency during 2020
- Millennials’ time has come in the US wine category
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals