https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Vinexpo.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-03-12 09:55:082019-05-13 12:15:28In Vinexpo, Veritas
In Manhattan last week, Wine Intelligence CEO challenged the audience at Vinexpo New York with some tricky questions about women and wine. This is how they did. As part of its collaboration with Women of the Vine & Spirits, Wine Intelligence…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Vinexpo-Hong-Kong-Logo-2018.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-06-05 11:03:142019-05-09 15:43:13The six wine shifts affecting Asia
Wine Intelligence Research Director Chuan Zhou reflects on his recent experience at Vinexpo Hong Kong where he presented on future trends for wine in key Asian markets In the world of wine, the 21st century has been characterised by a…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans