https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Vermouth-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-01-29 09:42:512019-05-13 12:21:56Vermouth renaissance
Pierpaolo Penco, Country Manager for Italy, reflects on the revival of the vermouth category The revival of the gin category is a remarkable story, which few could have predicted a decade ago. Part of its new lease of life comes from…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics