https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Vermouth-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-01-29 09:42:512019-05-13 12:21:56Vermouth renaissance
Pierpaolo Penco, Country Manager for Italy, reflects on the revival of the vermouth category The revival of the gin category is a remarkable story, which few could have predicted a decade ago. Part of its new lease of life comes from…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond