https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/RL-2.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-25 09:55:072019-05-13 12:09:04The Uruguay connection
Wine Intelligence Country Manager for Brazil, Rodrigo Lanari, recently talked to Uruguayan wine producers about how to position the country’s wine scene to appeal to the giant Brazilian market on its northerly doorstep Uruguay is a…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category