https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/RL-2.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-25 09:55:072019-05-13 12:09:04The Uruguay connection
Wine Intelligence Country Manager for Brazil, Rodrigo Lanari, recently talked to Uruguayan wine producers about how to position the country’s wine scene to appeal to the giant Brazilian market on its northerly doorstep Uruguay is a…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics