https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/177762045_7c73cef521_z.jpg 480 480 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-07-11 16:28:052019-05-08 16:49:50What do you do when there is no wine left?
Ukraine is turning to craft beer as economic and political upheaval rocks the nation’s wine industry
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans