https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/177762045_7c73cef521_z.jpg 480 480 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-07-11 16:28:052019-05-08 16:49:50What do you do when there is no wine left?
Ukraine is turning to craft beer as economic and political upheaval rocks the nation’s wine industry
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity