https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/177762045_7c73cef521_z.jpg 480 480 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-07-11 16:28:052019-05-08 16:49:50What do you do when there is no wine left?
Ukraine is turning to craft beer as economic and political upheaval rocks the nation’s wine industry
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others
- Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
- Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
- Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
- How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).