https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/uk-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-08 17:17:032020-12-09 09:17:06Land of hope in the UK wine industry
The wine category has been an unlikely success story of the UK’s Covid-afflicted year, but long-term issues remain If the Covid era has proved anything, it is that wine still has a place in UK consumer hearts. Faced with an unprecedented…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics