https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/UK-infographic-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-16 10:24:422020-12-16 11:45:14The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015
The main contributing factor to this loss being declining alcohol consumption, falling participation rates among lower income consumers and growing interest in other categories such as cider and gin
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/uk-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-08 17:17:032020-12-09 09:17:06Land of hope in the UK wine industry
The wine category has been an unlikely success story of the UK’s Covid-afflicted year, but long-term issues remain If the Covid era has proved anything, it is that wine still has a place in UK consumer hearts. Faced with an unprecedented…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans