https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/UK-infographic-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-16 10:24:422020-12-16 11:45:14The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015
The main contributing factor to this loss being declining alcohol consumption, falling participation rates among lower income consumers and growing interest in other categories such as cider and gin
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/uk-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-08 17:17:032020-12-09 09:17:06Land of hope in the UK wine industry
The wine category has been an unlikely success story of the UK’s Covid-afflicted year, but long-term issues remain If the Covid era has proved anything, it is that wine still has a place in UK consumer hearts. Faced with an unprecedented…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market