https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/UK-infographic-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-16 10:24:422020-12-16 11:45:14The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015
The main contributing factor to this loss being declining alcohol consumption, falling participation rates among lower income consumers and growing interest in other categories such as cider and gin
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category