https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/sparkling-wine-uk-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-08-12 10:03:242020-08-12 11:19:27Not so sparkly for the UK sparkling wine market
The UK consumer’s love affair with sparkling wine appears to be waning, though the growing domestic sparkling industry seems to be benefiting from a ‘buy local’ wave arising from lockdown Even before the impact of the recent COVID-19…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).