https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/sparkling-wine-uk-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-08-12 10:03:242020-08-12 11:19:27Not so sparkly for the UK sparkling wine market
The UK consumer’s love affair with sparkling wine appears to be waning, though the growing domestic sparkling industry seems to be benefiting from a ‘buy local’ wave arising from lockdown Even before the impact of the recent COVID-19…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond