https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/sparkling-wine-uk-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-08-12 10:03:242020-08-12 11:19:27Not so sparkly for the UK sparkling wine market
The UK consumer’s love affair with sparkling wine appears to be waning, though the growing domestic sparkling industry seems to be benefiting from a ‘buy local’ wave arising from lockdown Even before the impact of the recent COVID-19…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market