https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/uk-market-wiw.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-23 15:51:302020-06-23 15:52:51What’s the damage for UK on-trade?
A smooth re-opening of UK pubs, bars and restaurants following lockdown will mean on-trade wine sales volumes will be down nearly a third in 2020, so long as there is no second wave of the virus Come Saturday the 4th of July, there are likely…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond