https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/infographic-cover-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-04 10:07:182020-11-04 12:22:10Increased trust in American wine continues to strengthen amongst US regular wine drinkers
Increased trust in American wine continues to strengthen amongst US regular wine drinkers, rising in August 2020 from both April and pre-pandemic levels, whilst trust regained in wines from Italy and Spain since significant dips in April Click…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity