https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/infographic-cover-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-04 10:07:182020-11-04 12:22:10Increased trust in American wine continues to strengthen amongst US regular wine drinkers
Increased trust in American wine continues to strengthen amongst US regular wine drinkers, rising in August 2020 from both April and pre-pandemic levels, whilst trust regained in wines from Italy and Spain since significant dips in April Click…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market