https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/brexit-update.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-23 08:59:192020-09-23 09:00:13Brexit: The opera continues
As the Brexit deadline approaches, the UK wine industry and its EU supply partners are facing two potentially costly future trading expenses regarding the post-Brexit trading world: regulation and tariffs Here we are again. Veteran observers…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category