https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/brexit-update.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-23 08:59:192020-09-23 09:00:13Brexit: The opera continues
As the Brexit deadline approaches, the UK wine industry and its EU supply partners are facing two potentially costly future trading expenses regarding the post-Brexit trading world: regulation and tariffs Here we are again. Veteran observers…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics