https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2018.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-01-08 11:24:352019-01-08 11:33:092018: things to remember
Our most popular stories of the past year reflect concerns about how wine fits into 21st century lives, the role of brands and disruption in routes to market Wine Intelligence turned 15 in 2018, and published 40 reports and 69 articles…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans