https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2018.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-01-08 11:24:352019-01-08 11:33:092018: things to remember
Our most popular stories of the past year reflect concerns about how wine fits into 21st century lives, the role of brands and disruption in routes to market Wine Intelligence turned 15 in 2018, and published 40 reports and 69 articles…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity