https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2018.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-01-08 11:24:352019-01-08 11:33:092018: things to remember
Our most popular stories of the past year reflect concerns about how wine fits into 21st century lives, the role of brands and disruption in routes to market Wine Intelligence turned 15 in 2018, and published 40 reports and 69 articles…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond