https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Tariffs-image.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-01-21 17:45:362020-01-21 17:45:37Tariff trouble ahead – for everyone
Richard Halstead discusses the impact of a possible 100% tariffs on European wine for the US and global wine industry If you’re looking at how the world wine industry is keeping its head above water in the 21st Century, you might be forgiven…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans