https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Tariffs-image.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-01-21 17:45:362020-01-21 17:45:37Tariff trouble ahead – for everyone
Richard Halstead discusses the impact of a possible 100% tariffs on European wine for the US and global wine industry If you’re looking at how the world wine industry is keeping its head above water in the 21st Century, you might be forgiven…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond