https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Tariffs-image.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-01-21 17:45:362020-01-21 17:45:37Tariff trouble ahead – for everyone
Richard Halstead discusses the impact of a possible 100% tariffs on European wine for the US and global wine industry If you’re looking at how the world wine industry is keeping its head above water in the 21st Century, you might be forgiven…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market