https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Taiwan-Thumbnail.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-05-22 11:07:432019-05-09 15:41:57Time for Taiwan?
Taiwan is traditionally known for its appetite of tea, coffee, beer and single malt whisky. Slowly, however, wine is becoming a welcome visitor Over the past decade, wine consumption in Asia has grown significantly, as seen in our reports…
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others
- Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
- Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
- Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
- How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).