https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Taiwan-Thumbnail.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-05-22 11:07:432019-05-09 15:41:57Time for Taiwan?
Taiwan is traditionally known for its appetite of tea, coffee, beer and single malt whisky. Slowly, however, wine is becoming a welcome visitor Over the past decade, wine consumption in Asia has grown significantly, as seen in our reports…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity