https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Organic.jpg 720 737 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-05-12 11:33:292021-05-12 12:47:50Swiss consumers show signs of change in their attitudes to wine
Whilst French- and German-speaking consumers maintain distinct relationships with wine, wine involvement is increasing across the board in Switzerland Despite a long-term trend in declining wine volume consumption, Switzerland remains an…
- Broader demand for ‘local’ during the pandemic continues to impact imported wine
- Does sustainability still matter for wine?
- Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
- Strong Millennial wine opportunity in Mexico
- Key motivations for purchasing lower-alcohol wine are the perceived health, control and taste benefits