https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/SWITZ.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-28 09:29:532019-05-13 12:23:59Language and wine
If you are Swiss, the language you speak at home has a profound effect on your wine drinking The latest edition of our Switzerland Landscapes 2018 tells a story of a valuable, relatively small, and diverse wine market. However the overall…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond