https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Sparkling-.jpg 1512 1512 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-07-17 14:05:262019-05-09 15:47:33Sweden’s fizzical embrace
Amid an overall decline of still wine and spirit volumes in Sweden, sparkling wine is seeing impressive growth and elevated interest amongst consumers As a country known for focusing on healthy living, Sweden is becoming a place where…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/sweden-1.jpg 2362 2362 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-07-03 12:45:402019-05-09 15:45:24Swedes get virtuous
Sweden as a nation is on a health kick, drinking less and exercising more. Alcohol volumes are declining, including wine, but Swedes are now thinking more about their tipple – and willing to spend more. In the idealised outsiders’…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans