https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/sweden-story-wiw-.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-30 17:28:202020-07-15 10:02:03A question of youth for wine in Sweden
After an unusual summer season where wine volumes are expected to climb as more Swedes choose to stock up on bag in box and head out to the islands, the market will revert to its long-term trends – and the problems of engaging young adults…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market