https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/sweden-story-wiw-.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-30 17:28:202020-07-15 10:02:03A question of youth for wine in Sweden
After an unusual summer season where wine volumes are expected to climb as more Swedes choose to stock up on bag in box and head out to the islands, the market will revert to its long-term trends – and the problems of engaging young adults…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond