https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Sparkling-.jpg 1512 1512 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-07-17 14:05:262019-05-09 15:47:33Sweden’s fizzical embrace
Amid an overall decline of still wine and spirit volumes in Sweden, sparkling wine is seeing impressive growth and elevated interest amongst consumers As a country known for focusing on healthy living, Sweden is becoming a place where…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category