https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/UK-SOLA-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-24 10:30:432021-04-21 10:29:05FAIRTRADE IS A STRONG PURCHASE DRIVER OF WINE IN THE UK
Interested in a global view?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/sustainable-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-01-08 11:24:252019-01-08 11:33:14Making sustainability sustainable
Consumers in the wine category appear motivated by stories of wine producers doing the right thing by the environment Increasingly, the airwaves – both verbal and electronic – are awash with a growing lexicon describing health-related…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/SOLA.jpg 2250 2304 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-05-21 15:04:272018-09-13 16:11:11Press release: Wines offering a sustainability and environmental connection have the best chance of success within the alternative wine category
For Immediate Release: Friday 18 May 2018 Wines offering a sustainability and environmental connection have the best chance of success within the alternative wine category, according to Wine Intelligence’s SOLA Opportunity Index Wine Intelligence’s…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans