https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/music-study-image.jpg 756 756 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-08-28 08:56:312019-09-04 11:44:08The decline of the decisive shopper
In a tightly contested marketplace, what influences us to choose product A over product B? What draws different individuals to different brands? Most of us think that the choices we make to inform our decisions are based upon rational thought…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics