https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Taiwan-Thumbnail.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-05-22 11:07:432019-05-09 15:41:57Time for Taiwan?
Taiwan is traditionally known for its appetite of tea, coffee, beer and single malt whisky. Slowly, however, wine is becoming a welcome visitor Over the past decade, wine consumption in Asia has grown significantly, as seen in our reports…
- GROWING WINE INVOLVEMENT AND CONNECTION WITH WINE AMONGST RUSSIAN WINE DRINKERS
- TYPICAL SPEND ON WINE ONLINE (PER BOTTLE) IS HIGHER THAN SPEND IN STORE IN THE UK
- Economic worries and Covid temper Russia’s wine renaissance
- EXCLUSIVE AND TAILORED OFFERS ARE KEY DRIVERS OF ONLINE WINE PURCHASING FOR MILLENNIAL DRINKERS
- FAIRTRADE IS A STRONG PURCHASE DRIVER OF WINE IN THE UK