https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/SOLA.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-02 10:52:542019-05-09 15:53:56Driving future value in wine
Behind the scenes of Wine Intelligence’s 5th global workshop series We buy things every day. Why? Because, in most cases, they are essentials for life. Of course, some of the things we buy – that ice-cream in the park, the cinema…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans