https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Infographic-cover-image-1.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-11 10:44:222020-11-18 14:38:19How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort
Businesses and brands that actively support key workers, including healthcare workers, have more influence among all wine drinkers in the US. Support for sustainability, local community and Black Lives Matter initiatives are strongest among…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity