https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Infographic-cover-image-1.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-11 10:44:222020-11-18 14:38:19How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort
Businesses and brands that actively support key workers, including healthcare workers, have more influence among all wine drinkers in the US. Support for sustainability, local community and Black Lives Matter initiatives are strongest among…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond