https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/sicily-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-07-16 11:16:042019-07-16 13:23:45Bring on the Italian fizz
Pierpaolo Penco, Country Manager for Italy, discusses how Sicily is an increasingly popular sparkling wine producer and what this may mean for other lesser-known areas producing sparkling wine Sparkling wine is growing rapidly, both in…
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others
- Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
- Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
- Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
- How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).