https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/JuP-article-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-10-22 09:55:192019-10-22 09:55:22Reward and pain: How the brain decides what to purchase
The human brain is still struggling, in evolutionary terms, to master the notion of money. In the absence of a more sophisticated management system, it uses its ancient pain and reward mechanisms – with some interesting consequences for those of us charged with selling wine
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).