https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/JuP-article-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-10-22 09:55:192019-10-22 09:55:22Reward and pain: How the brain decides what to purchase
The human brain is still struggling, in evolutionary terms, to master the notion of money. In the absence of a more sophisticated management system, it uses its ancient pain and reward mechanisms – with some interesting consequences for those of us charged with selling wine
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond