https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/localism-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-01 19:13:232020-09-02 11:45:34Consumers increasingly turning to safer and ‘local’ wine brands during the pandemic
As the pandemic continues to influence current consumer behaviour, drinkers in key wine markets are actively turning to safe, reliable and known - often local - wine brands at the expense of smaller market share and imported brands A consistent…
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others
- Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
- Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
- Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
- How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).