https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Russia-infographic-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-31 09:43:502021-04-21 10:27:28GROWING WINE INVOLVEMENT AND CONNECTION WITH WINE AMONGST RUSSIAN WINE DRINKERS
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Russia-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-31 09:12:132021-04-21 10:28:12Economic worries and Covid temper Russia’s wine renaissance
For the past five years, the story of wine in Russia has been one of growth in wine volumes and spending on wine, led by urban Millennials. The Covid pandemic, plus tax rises and currency decline, appears to have dampened momentum The state…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/russia-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-08-12 09:16:082020-08-12 11:52:30Russia’s wine revolution
In this year's annual Global Compass wine market attractiveness report, Russia has shot up 23 places into the top 10 -- partly due to Russia's younger generation of well-travelled adults swapping their parents' vodka for wine For the past seven…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans