https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Russia.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-13 12:36:082019-05-13 12:24:21Rubles and wine
Our latest Russia Landscapes 2018 report shows that the Russian wine market is looking more positive following a revival in the domestic economy Winston Churchill’s famous description of Russia as “a riddle, wrapped in a mystery,…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans