https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Russia.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-13 12:36:082019-05-13 12:24:21Rubles and wine
Our latest Russia Landscapes 2018 report shows that the Russian wine market is looking more positive following a revival in the domestic economy Winston Churchill’s famous description of Russia as “a riddle, wrapped in a mystery,…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond