https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/trade-interview-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-02 10:05:232020-12-09 09:16:18Is your route to market strategy correct?
How we help answer the fundamental strategy questions of: ‘what markets do you want to be in’ and ‘how do you get there?’ After almost 20 years of existence and over 100 strategy projects completed around the world, it’s fair to…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/research-option-in-australia.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-07-01 14:31:142019-07-01 14:31:14Trade expert interviews now available in Australia:
Trade expert in-depth interviews with distributors, critics, national and independent retailers, on-premise operators and key opinion formers Format: At least 10 one-on-one trade expert depth interviews 15 minutes of standard market…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Global-Trade-Survey-thumbnail.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-03-25 16:39:422019-05-13 12:10:58Global Wine Industry Outlook 2019: Confidence, Opportunities and Threats to 2025
For the first time, Wine Intelligence will be collecting views from wine industry professionals around the world to produce a strategic report focusing on the confidence, opportunities and threats in the wine sector that are expected until 2025 Topics…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans