https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/LDN.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-12-12 10:29:282019-05-13 12:22:42Four reasons why UK consumers are drinking less wine
The UK monthly wine drinking population is shrinking, and those that remain are drinking less often. Our latest market report explains why 2018 has turned out to be another challenging year for the wine industry in the UK, with continued…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category