https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/branding-wiw.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-08 11:42:302020-07-15 10:04:23Where wine brands have power
When looking at the number of wine brands consumers recall and purchase, the data shows a big variance by market – why is this? Starting next week, thousands of wine consumers around the world will be asked about their usage and attitude…
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others