https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Brazil-Trip.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-04-10 10:33:122019-05-09 15:37:43Signs of progress, more order needed
Luis Osorio, Country Manager for Portugal, reflects on his recent trip to Brazil and what the wine sector in the country needs to do to succeed ‘Ordem e Progresso’ (Order and Progress) is the motto inscribed across the national flag…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond