https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/lisbon-story-image.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-03-03 12:28:272020-03-03 15:10:27And suddenly, Portugal was trendy
Luis Osorio, Country Manager for Portugal and Lisbon native, reflects on the revival in fortunes of his home country and how this is affecting wine drinkers in the latest Portugal Wine Landscapes 2020 report When I moved to the UK, six years…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market