https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Portugal-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-10 10:18:412021-04-21 10:32:02Encouraging signs for Portugal’s wine market in 2021
The latest Portugal Wine Landscapes 2021 shows that despite on-trade closures and the lack of tourists, the wine industry in Portugal still had some winners in terms of premiumisation and increased wine drinking occasions throughout 2020 2020,…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond