https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Portugal-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-10 10:18:412021-04-21 10:32:02Encouraging signs for Portugal’s wine market in 2021
The latest Portugal Wine Landscapes 2021 shows that despite on-trade closures and the lack of tourists, the wine industry in Portugal still had some winners in terms of premiumisation and increased wine drinking occasions throughout 2020 2020,…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market