https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Poland-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-13 11:10:112019-05-13 12:24:39Found: a Polish wine culture
Poland’s wine landscape has transformed since 2015 – and Millennials seem to be the ones responsible Poland’s economy has changed dramatically since our previous Poland Landscapes was published in 2015. It is now classified as a…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans