https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Poland-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-13 11:10:112019-05-13 12:24:39Found: a Polish wine culture
Poland’s wine landscape has transformed since 2015 – and Millennials seem to be the ones responsible Poland’s economy has changed dramatically since our previous Poland Landscapes was published in 2015. It is now classified as a…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond