https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Brazil-Trip.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-04-10 10:33:122019-05-09 15:37:43Signs of progress, more order needed
Luis Osorio, Country Manager for Portugal, reflects on his recent trip to Brazil and what the wine sector in the country needs to do to succeed ‘Ordem e Progresso’ (Order and Progress) is the motto inscribed across the national flag…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market