https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Brazil-Trip.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-04-10 10:33:122019-05-09 15:37:43Signs of progress, more order needed
Luis Osorio, Country Manager for Portugal, reflects on his recent trip to Brazil and what the wine sector in the country needs to do to succeed ‘Ordem e Progresso’ (Order and Progress) is the motto inscribed across the national flag…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category