https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/germany-shopper.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-01 09:56:152020-10-07 11:08:30Online wine shopping continues to increase in Germany
German wine drinkers are drinking wine more frequently and – in line with global trends – shopping more online for wine, especially younger consumers The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the German wine market and consumers’ wine consumption…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics