https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Ecommerce-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-24 10:06:072021-03-03 10:35:50Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
The immense surge in online wine purchasing in the past year across multiple markets offers the global wine industry an unprecedented growth opportunity – but one that might fade when lockdowns end. How will consumers be persuaded to carry…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Ecommerce-infographic-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-24 09:30:022021-03-03 10:35:32Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/ecommerce-infographic-email-.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-17 10:10:512021-03-03 10:34:06Accelerated substantial shift towards online wine buying during 2020, including in lower online-usage markets such as Canada and Germany
Look out for our upcoming report, E-commerce and Online Shopper Multimarket Report 2021 publishing February 2021, which will focus on Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, the US and the UK. For…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans